Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Walking Dead Season 2 "All That Remains" First Impressions


So I finished Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1 and so far I like it better than last seasons' Episode 4 and 5, but I'm not sure it reached the quality standard of the first three episodes. 

The story is really good, the characters are the usual mix of flawed assholes that are still quite interesting. And Clementine is still Clementine, meaning she is still awesome as hell.

Only problem I see so far is that I haven't really felt as invested as before, nor has the game play wowed me, nor have the jump scares worked. I feel like the game tried to play the same tricks as last time but those could only be played once. Still a really good game though and already better than anything the TV show put out in its second season.


Still, one down, four to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment